Friday, July 5, 2013

Meal Plans July 5th - July 12th

In an attempt to save a little more money by pre-planning and to save some of the remaining bits of my sanity I started planning out my dinners a couple weeks ago.  I figured that if I can have these things planned in advance then it would make the evenings flow a little better.  My little Parker is a bit of a picky eater and this seems to have helped him eat some more if he knows what's coming. :)  

After a quick search on pinterest (which I have an unhealthy addiction to btw) I found this sheet that I really like: http://www.partyblog.mygrafico.com/freebie-friday-dinner-meal-planner/, printed a few off and away I went!

I'm only planning dinner since Rob is currently a SAHD he deals with breakfast & lunches.  I let each of the boys pick dinner one night of the week & Rob and I fill in the rest.  Here is what I came up with for this week:


Friday: Free Choice Friday (Parker's idea, we have a list of things we can pick from for dinner including leftovers.  I'll post about that soon!)
Saturday: 4th of July Picnic with family ~ no planning really required there, just have to bring dessert which will be red, white & blue m&m brownies and our veggie dogs
Sunday: Pizza night!  I have 2 sheet pizza crusts in my fridge just waiting for us to make. 
Monday: Rigatoni & veggies
Tuesday:  Mock Tuna Melts w/chips & veggies (recipe coming!)
Wednesday: Veggie Dogs & Veggie Burgers w/ veggies & baked beans
Thursday: Spaghetti w/veggies
Friday: Free Choice Friday

Yummy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment